CUIP in the Schools provides 5 key services aimed at cultivating technology management and leadership in the schools:
- principal advisory and project management,
- classroom technology integration,
- professional development,
- technology infrastructure management,
- and system management/maintenance.
In support of these services, CUIP in the Schools staff spend 2-4 hours with a school’s teachers and administrators each week; their activities include helping classroom teachers create blogs for their students for collaborating, supporting schools as they create and implement programs for meaningful iPad use, and advocating for higher bandwidth in schools so that programs like CPS on Demand/Safari Montage (an online educational video database) can be used effectively.